Weight Tracking!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fa la la la la... la la la la...

Here's Gracie after her school's Winter Musical extravaganza... she was quite adorable belting out Frosty the Snowman, and only fiddled with her Santa hat (her "costume" as she called it) for the second part of the song.


It has been a crazy few weeks post Gracie's birthday... wrapping up my classes, Christmas festivities, Trav's busiest month of the year, you know... blah, blah, blah. However, I did mange to escape my classes with a "B" and an "A", which was such a relief!!

And more importantly, I've arrived at my first major downsizing goal, and am officially halfway, with 40 pounds gone! 41 actually. Big JOY!

My parents celebrated their 38th anniversary last Friday. And we had a family trip to Garvan Gardens last week - the Christmas lights are beautiful up there.

The girls had lots of fun, and of course, saw Santa. Gracie was sure he was the "real Santa" because Mrs. Clause was with him as well. They roasted marshmellows (which Tessa could not get enough of). Gracie said she loved the cold weather and getting to wear her "big coat".



Now, I've been told there aren't enough pictures of Tessa on my blog. And trust me, I would love more pictures of Tessa... but trying to take her picture is CRAZY!


She screams and runs when she sees the camera. We can hardly get her to stand still, and when we do you've got like a split second, and then she's gone. Occasionlly we can reel her in for a moment with the help of bribes (notice the sucker in her mouth), but even that doesn't last long! Maybe she'll grow out of it...

1 comment:

heather said...

You look AWESOME!!!! Plus, congrats on the good news about your classes. Will you take more classes next semester? I'm didn't know how that worked. Can't wait to have our girls reconnect! I think that they will really enjoy playing together.