Weight Tracking!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 14, 2008

Question Tag!


My friend, Anna, tagged me to answer her survey questions. She has two boys and a new baby on the way... and has one of my favorite blog titles ever, "Bugs and Sunshine." Her blog inspires me to try to just be more "joyful", which she always seems to be! So, Anna... here are your answers!



What is the one big goal you hope to accomplish this week? I hope to accomplish something this week - period.

Describe yourself using one word. Scattered.

What is the one saying or theme that you live by? Well.... I'd like to be all gushy and optimistic and say something like "Hope Floats" or "Live, Laugh, Love," "Enjoy the Little Things," yada, yada, yada.... and while I think all of those excellent sayings and thoughts... if we're talking "live by", then I would have to be a bit more practical and boring and go with something more like, "Save For A Rainy Day," or "Look Before You Leap," or one of my cynical favorites, "Be mindful that the toes you step on today, might be attached to the behind you have to kiss tomorrow!"


What is the one household item you cannot live without? Household... well, assuming this means things I would catagorize as "luxury items", that would be paper towels. Between the constant wiping of faces, of messes, and cleaning up germs, etc., etc., that goes on around here, we seem to go through a lot of them. No trees are being saved at our house! And of course, our DVR. I'd never get to watch TV without it.

If you had one chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Considering the fact I've never been out of this country, this is shallow, but at this point I'd pick one of those swanky, celebrity-only esque type of resorts for all the resting, pampering, beaching sitting, mixed drink sipping, someone waiting on me hand and foot I could stand (which would be at least two week's worth). But if I were picking an actual destination, I'd like to see Italy.

List the one person you admire the most. The one person.... and the most? Oh, too big... I just don't know. Personally, I would say my sister. I admire her for several reasons, but mostly her heart - it's just good. And randomly, I would have to say the Dixie Chicks. I know - old news, but I recently saw their documentary outlining their 2003 "incident," Shut Up And Sing, and very much admire them for standing their ground under so much criticism and drama. Side note: I think they're way fabulous, and I thought the whole uproar was just ridiculous!

What is one thing people may not know about you? My natural hair color...
Now, as a "welcome" to blogging, I'll tag my sweet friend, Kelly , to answer these sometime!

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

how fun! i'd go to that beach resort with you! hey, last night at community group, we were sitting there having an in depth study (aka we are watching american idol and eating during community group this spring)...anyway, your commercial came on! we got so excited, my friend becke' is the one who noticed it first!!! it is darling!

The Booys said...

Great! You are on!!! Sucka!